About the dance instructor
Lucy is great and fun dance choreographer for children. She studied bachelor of Dance and Performing Arts and has great experience of performing dance choreographs to teach adults and children in Australia, Mexico, and Canada.
She promises to bring a fun and memorable entertainment for your kids events where everyone will have fun watching the children learn choreography and to perform the choreography for their parents and friends.
How we run the dance party?
- We begin our dance party with a soft stretching for the children.
- We get to Learn a routines of your favourite dance style, you get to choose from pop, hip hop, salsa belly dancing African dance, zumba mix. Children learn basic moves and can even choreograph something themselves.
- We are Professional and qualified dance teacher, the kids will be able to enjoy the choreography and show their moves off in the dance floor.
- Then we get to rehearse the dance choreography.
- We also do Fantastic Face painting before the dance performance. Kids love this moment.
- Finally we perform the dance routine to the parents and guests.
MagicLand dance birthday parties can be tailored to suit your needs – however, following is our most popular package.
A 2-hour birthday party which consists of 1.5 hour to dance and 30 minutes for face painting – our teachers will stay until the end of your party to ensure your children have a fantastic time and help them to perform the routine, they have learnt, to their parents.